Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lesson 85 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "Thoughts of the world hide the Light in me."

The world is only a thought in my mind; a thought of being separated from God.  God is Love.  Being "separated from" God would be "not-Love," the opposite of Love.  The grievances in my mind, even the hope for Happiness "outside" me keep the world foremost in my vision.  To See, I must lay the world aside.  To See, I must lay aside the hope that Happiness and salvation come from "outside" me.  Recognizing this, what can the "world" possibly offer?  Thoughts of the world keep me in darkness and hide Light.  Light and the "world" cannot both be experienced at the same time. When a grievance, judgment, negative self-talk or even the shiny hope of salvation "outside" me tempt me, I will say, "The Light will shine this away; " or "I have no need for this, I want to See;"  or, "I will not use this as a block to Sight."

Idea #2:  "My salvation comes from me."

I created the "world."  God did not.  I did.  Everything God Creates is Loving, Peaceful, Whole, Serene, Joyful.....ETERNALLY, not just "sometimes."  Can I say this about the world?  God did not create the world.  I created the world in a fantasy about being separated from God.  It is a dream in my mind.  I only need to lay it aside to Awaken to Reality.  Salvation is in me.  I will not look for it outside myself.  It is not found "outside" then "brought in."  From the very depths of my mind salvation will touch everything I seem to see and reflect the Light that shines in me.  When I am tempted to embrace grievances or any sparkling gift of death the world offers, I will say, "I will not let this interfere with my Awareness of Light;" "This has no power over me;"  or, "This will not tempt me to look "outside" for salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment