Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lesson 84 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "Love created me like Itself."

I was created in the Likeness of my Creator.  I cannot suffer, I cannot experience loss and I cannot die.  I AM NOT A BODY.  I will recognize my Reality today.  I will embrace no illusions, nor look to ego to tell me who I am.  I am in the Likeness of my Creator. Love created me like Itself.  When I experience something other than Love, I can tell myself, "This is not my Reality. I am seeing only dreams."

Idea #2:  "Love holds no grievances."

I seemingly created a "reality" apart from God.  Anything that could exist apart from God would be devoid of what God Is. God is Love.  I seemingly created a "reality" that is alien to Love.  Grievances are completely alien to Love.  Grievances attack Love and hide the Light in me.  Grievances keep me anchored in the world of dreams, forgetting my Sonship.  To know Reality, I merely lay illusions aside and remember who I am: God's Son.  If I attack anything "outside" myself, I only allow attack-thoughts to permeate my mind, keeping Reality from my Awareness.  The world of illusion is a fantasy in my mind, so all "activity" in the "world" is happening only in my mind.  I will lay aside all attack-thoughts to remember who I am.  If a thought of attack, hate or judgment crosses my mind about any "other" or myself, I will simply let it go without another thought and remember my Reality is Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment