Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lesson 62 ~ Forgiveness is my function as Light of the world.

It is my forgiveness that lets me recognize the Light in which I See.  It is my forgiveness that will bring the world of darkness to Light.  Forgiveness is the demonstration that I am the Light of the world.  Through my forgiveness does the Truth about myself return to my memory.  In my forgiveness lies my salvation.

All illusions are one, whether they are illusions about myself, others or the world. There is nothing outside myself. I have dreamed a dream of madness. When I forgive the dream or anyone or anything in it, I forgive myself. All forgiveness is a gift to myself.  I am the Son of God Safe with my Father, but asleep, dreaming of exile to a world of insanity.  I have denied my Identity for too long.  Now I am learning to remember Truth.  Attack ~ by hateful, judgmental, negative, sad, grieving, anxious thoughts ~ must be replaced by forgiveness, so that thoughts of Life may replace thoughts of "death."

In every choice and every decision in the world of dreams, is the call for Peace or the call for attack, the call for Love or the call for fear.  Each time I forgive, I call upon the Strength of God (and the strength of the Sonship) in me.  Am I beginning to understand what forgiveness will do for me? Forgiveness will remove all weakness, strain and fatigue from my mind. It will take away all fear, guilt and pain. It will restore the Invulnerability and Power which God gave His Son to my Awareness.

Begin and end the day by practicing today's idea and use it frequently throughout the day. Then devote a minute or two to considering my function of forgiveness and the Happiness and release it will bring me.  Allow related thoughts to come freely. My heart will recognize Truth.  If my attention wanders, repeat today's idea.

God wants me to be Happy, yet with each choice and decision I have been telling myself over and over, "I am not God's Son, I live apart from Him in a world of madness; I am small, angry, limited, judgmental, hateful and sad."  I can make another choice. I can acknowledge Truth.

Because there is nothing outside myself, any healing and Happiness that occurs in my life, will help everyone "else" in this world of madness, apart from time and space, be it in the "past," or "far away."  "All" will share my Happiness.  Forgiveness is my function as Light of the world.  I will remember my function and be Happy because I want Happiness and nothing else.

"Forgiveness is my function as Light of the world."






No comments:

Post a Comment