Wisconsin, USA

Monday, December 2, 2013

Lesson 252 ~ I am the Holy Son of God

The Son of God is my Identity; Holy beyond all earth-bound thoughts of holiness.  My Holiness is Shimmering, Pure, and more Brilliant that any sight I have ever seen in the world of dreams.  Its Love is Limitless, Calm, Certain, and holds all things within It.  Its Strength does not come from the burning impulses which run the world, but from the Boundless Love of God Himself.  There is nothing and no one "outside" myself.  The world I seem to experience is a dream in my mind.  Yet, while I see this dream-world, I must treat all I see with the Love and Respect due the creation ~ or miscreation ~ of the Holy Son of God.  All that seems to attack, sadden, grieve, or bother me in any way, shape, or form, is a creation of my own making to "prove" to me that I am "separated from" God.  I can NEVER be separated from God.  I am Safe with my Father dreaming a dream of "separation from" my Father, a dream which can never be.  Yet in fantasy, anything is possible.  Today I will lay aside any thought or feeling which is not Eternal Peace, Love, or Joy.......and embrace only Truth.  I will do my part in my Awakening and God will do the rest.  How unlike the dream-world is my True Identity as Son of God.  Father, You know my True Identity as Your Son.  I will do my part of laying aside ~ or forgiving ~ illusions.  And You will reveal to me my Identity as Your Son that I may Awaken to Truth in You, and Know that Heaven is restored to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment