Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lesson 77 ~ I am entitled to miracles.

The Son of God is entitled to miracles and as God's Son, I will receive them.  Salvation is merely a statement of my True Identity and I celebrate this today.

My claim to miracles does not lie in illusions about myself, nor does it depend on any magical powers I have ascribed to myself.  My claim to miracles is ensured and guaranteed by God.

Today I claim the miracles which are my right, since they belong to me. I have been promised full release from the world of fantasy. I have been assured that the Kingdom of God is within me and can never be lost.  I ask no more than what belongs to me in Truth. Today I will not be content with less.

Remind myself that I am only asking for what is rightfully mine.  Remind myself also that what God gives is never taken from one and given to another.  Miracles do not obey the laws of this world, they merely follow from the Laws of God.  Wait quietly for the assurance that my request is granted.  I have asked for salvation, and in my salvation is the world's salvation because the "world" is a dream in my mind.  When my mind is healed, the "world" is healed.

I merely ask that the Will of God be done.  My request IS granted.  I WILL receive the assurance I seek.

Tell myself often today:  I am entitled to miracles.  Ask for them whenever a situation arises which seems to disturb my peace of mind.  Since I am not relying on myself to find the miracle, I am fully entitled to receive it whenever I ask.  I have seemingly relied only on myself in the world of illusion, having an experience "apart from" God.  But I am not apart from God and today I recognize this.

Today I will not be satisfied with less than the Perfect Answer.  I will not trade miracles for grievances.  I only want what belongs to me.  God has established miracles as my right.  His Son gladly accepts.....and it is done.

"I am entitled to miracles."

No comments:

Post a Comment