Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lesson 58 ~ Review I

My Holiness encompasses everything I see.  Having forgiven the "world," I no longer see myself as guilty.  I can accept the Truth that I am Innocent.  Seen through understanding eyes, Holiness is all I see.  For when my thinking is corrected, the world will appear as a Holy place, because Holiness has returned to my mind.  As my mind is healed, the world will appear to heal as well.  The "world" will eventually disappear as my mind returns to its Reality with God.

My Holiness blesses the world.   I will continue to see a "world" until my mind is fully healed. I do my part by forgiving and blessing everything I see and applying the teachings of the Course.  All roads lead to Heaven and ACIM is designed to get me there faster. I will not be imprisoned forever by insanity.  So I continue to exist in the world while I quietly and mentally apply the Course to my life and its "problems."  In the meantime, I deal with the world as best as I can until I accept the Reality that I am God's Son and nothing exists outside me.  God is working with me in ways that are beyond my understanding.  But I can trust that His Will be done.

There is nothing my Holiness cannot do.   I am the Holy Son of God and there is nothing my Holiness cannot do.  My Holiness is God's Holiness and It is Unlimited in Its Power to heal.  What is there to be healed from except illusions?  And what are illusions except false ideas about myself?  My Holiness undoes them all by asserting the Truth about me.  In the presence of my Holiness (which I share with God Himself) all illusions vanish.

My Holiness is my salvation.   Recognizing my Holiness is my salvation.  Once I recognize my Holiness, nothing can make me afraid. The healing of my mind will be reflected in the world. My relationships to the world and all those I know will appear to heal as well. The world is a thought projected by my mind, therefore when my mind heals, it will be reflected in the world. When my Mind is healed completely, the world will disappear as I accept my Reality with God.

I am blessed as God's Son.   I am worthy of Good and only Good. All Good things are mine because God intended only Good for me. I cannot suffer loss, deprivation or pain because I am the Holy Son of God. If I experience loss, deprivation or pain, it is because I believe in dreams. No matter what I project before me in the world of illusion, my Father supports, protects and directs me in all things.  I cannot be apart from Him. Illusions tell me otherwise, but illusions are nothing. God's Care for me is Infinite and I am Eternally Blessed as His Son.  I am learning to Awaken to my Reality as God's Son.  I have been lost in a dream of being apart from my Father. Yet my choice now is to Awaken to Reality.  Each decision I make in the world, no matter how seemingly insignificant, is a decision for Reality or a decision for illusion.  It is a choice for Love or a choice for fear.  There seems to be many options in this world, many choices and many problems to solve. Yet there is one problem:  I believe I am separated from God in a world outside myself. There is one solution: forgive all I seem to see.  In all seeming choices, I choose Love or I choose fear.  Love Awakens me to Reality.  Fear keeps me bound to illusions.




No comments:

Post a Comment