Wisconsin, USA

Monday, January 28, 2013

Lesson 82 ~ Review II

Idea #1 (morning):  "As Light of the world I bring Peace to the "world" through my forgiveness"

My forgiveness helps me to become Aware of the Light in me. The world is only in my mind and when my mind heals the "world" heals as well.  Ultimately, healing will be complete and God Himself will take the final step in my Awakening and the "world" will disappear.

In the dream-world, the Son of God in me expresses himself through forgiveness.  My forgiveness is the means by which I remember my Sonship.  I will forgive the "world" that "I" may be healed.  Whenever someone seems to upset me, I will tell them in my mind, "Let Peace extend from my mind to yours (name),"  or "I share the Light of the world with you (name)." If a situation seems to vex me I will tell myself, "Through forgiveness, I will see this Truly."


Idea #2 (evening):  "I will not forget that forgiveness is my only function in the world of dreams."

Remembering my function is the key to remembering my True Self as God's Son.  I cannot fulfill my function if I forget it, allowing illusions to block Vision.  I will not experience the Joy God intends for me, unless I fulfill my function.  My function in Heaven is being God's Son.  My only function in the dream is forgiveness. When an illusion causes me to worry or become upset, I will tell myself, "I will use this as an opportunity for forgiveness."  If someone hurts my feelings or causes me humiliation, I will say to myself, "This may threaten the "ego" part of me, but it does not change what I must do, which is to forgive."  Ego provides nothing but opportunities for forgiveness.  I have been lost in a fantasy-world, but I am no longer completely "lost." God has given me the means to Awaken:  forgiveness.  Will I complete the miracle by accepting it?





No comments:

Post a Comment