Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lesson 67 ~ Love created me like Itself.

God created me like Himself.  God is Love, Peace, Joy, Wholeness, Kindness, Holiness, Helpfulness and Perfection. So am I.  Holiness created me Holy.  Kindness created me Kind. Helpfulness created me Helpful.  Perfection created me Perfect.

Today's idea is a complete and accurate statement of what I am.  I am the Light of the "world."  I am the savior of the "world."  The Sonship looks to me for salvation.  I will make every effort today, to reach the Truth about myself and to recognize It fully ~ if only for a moment.

Today's lesson will attempt to undo my ego-definition of God and replace it with His Own, and to also recognize that I am part of God's Definition of Himself.

If Love Created me like Itself, this Self must also be in me.  Somewhere in my mind It is there for me to find.  I need to hear the Truth about myself as often as possible because my mind is so preoccupied with false self-images and illusions.

I was Created by Love Itself, and it is not my own tiny, solitary voice that tells me this. It is God's Voice reminding me of my Father and of my Self.  This is the Voice for Truth, replacing everything ego tells me about myself with the simple Truth about the Son of God (me).

Practice today's idea as often as I can, four or five times an hour, or even more frequently.  Repeat today's idea to replace any distracting thoughts. If the practice time suggested seems outrageous, I need to ask myself, 'how often do I check my cell phone for messages?', 'how often do I check Facebook?'

Today I will think about my Reality and its Unchangeable Nature.  I am God's Son and will always be God's Son ~ Perfect, Loving, Joyful, Kind, Holy, Peaceful and Helpful ~ despite what illusory thoughts tell me or what my body's "eyes" seem to show me.

I can be confident that I will make tremendous strides in bringing Awareness of Truth nearer to me, whether I feel successful or not.  The Son of God in me recognizes Truth.

"Love created me like Itself."





No comments:

Post a Comment