Wisconsin, USA

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lesson 75 ~ The Light has come.

The Light has come.  I am healed.  The Light has come.  I am saved.  The Light has come.  I am at Peace and I bring Peace with me wherever I go.  Darkness, turmoil and death have disappeared.  The Light has come.

Today I celebrate the Happy ending to my long dream of disaster.  There are no dark dreams now. The Light has come.  Today the time of Light begins.  It is a new era in which a new Vision is born. Today I will see a different "world" because the Light in me can only reflect Love.

Today I offer thanks for the passing of illusions and the beginning of my Awakening to Reality.  No shadows from the "past" can darken my sight and hide what forgiveness offers me.

Forgiveness will show me a world forgiven.  This is what I want to see and only what I want to see. When I make this my single purpose, the goal is inevitable.  A forgiven "world" rises before me in gladness.  I do not want to see ego's shadow on the world today.  When I choose Light, I see Heaven's reflection all across the "world."  For what I experience within, will be reflected "without."  There is nothing outside me, but while I experience a world outside me, it will be beautiful in the Light.

Do not give the "past" another thought.  The past never happened and what I see outside me is not my Reality.  Keep a completely open mind, clear of all past ideas and every concept I have made. I have forgiven the world today.  I can look on it now as if I never saw it before, because I have yet to see what Vision will show me.  I merely wait in gratitude to have it shown to me.

My only function in the world of illusions is forgiveness and this forgiveness entitles me to Vision. Understand that God never fails to give the Gift of Sight to the forgiving. He will not fail me.  He will show me what True Vision sees.  I have joined my will with the Father.  Salvation is accomplished!

From this time forth I will see differently.  Rejoice in the power of forgiveness to heal my sight completely.  Be confident that today is a new beginning, without the darkness of the "past."

If I am tempted by the world of illusion ~ by any figure or situation in the dream that attempts to pull me back into darkness ~ offer only forgiveness.

Today I celebrate the beginning of Vision and the sight of a forgiven "world."

"The Light has come.  I have forgiven the world."





No comments:

Post a Comment