Wisconsin, USA

Friday, January 4, 2013

Lesson 60 ~ Review I

God is the Love in which I forgive.   God does not "forgive" me because He never condemned me. The Blameless cannot blame, and when I accept my Innocence I will understand I have nothing to forgive.  Yet, "forgiveness" is the means by which I recognize my Innocence. "Forgiveness" is sorely needed in a world of illusion.  I will use forgiveness to eventually understand that there is nothing at all which needs forgiveness, because there is nothing that exists outside me.  The "world" and my "body" do not exist.  I do not know that now, because I still seem to see a world outside me and I still seem to be encompassed by a "body."  I will learn differently through forgiveness of everyone and everything I see. I will forgive one choice at a time, one situation at a time, one person at a time, one object at a time, until I realize they are all the same (illusions) and forgiveness is no longer needed.  "Forgiveness" is an illusion that God uses to reflect His Love in my dream.  It will bring me near enough to Heaven that God's Love Awakens me.

God is the Strength in which I trust.   The Strength I need for the forgiveness required in the world of illusion is not my own.  I will truly forgive ~ the way forgiveness is intended ~ through God's Strength.  I remember God as I forgive. I recognize God's reflection even in my illusion and I will continue to forgive because I feel the stirring of His Strength in me.  I remember the Love I made the choice to forget.  Yet Love has not forgotten me.

There is nothing to fear.   How safe the world of illusion will look to me when I forgive it.  It will not look anything like what I think I see now.  Everyone and everything I see will bless me.  I will recognize in everyone my dearest friend. What can I fear in a world of forgiveness?  I will come to see my world of illusion as a world forgiven, and when God takes the last step in my Awakening, the "world" will disappear.  It is not death that saves me from pain, loneliness and disappointment, it is my Awakening to Reality.

God's Voice speaks to me all through the day.   God calls to me throughout the day to Awaken through my forgiveness of everyone and everything.  There is not a moment when His Voice fails to direct my thoughts, guide my actions and lead my feet. I walk steadily on toward Truth for there is nowhere else for me to go.  God's Voice is the only Voice, and the only Guide, that has been given to His Son.

I am sustained by God's Love.   As I listen to God's Voice, I am sustained by His Love.  I make the choice to listen to Him with every decision and every choice I make in the world of illusion. I chose God or I choose fear.  Despite the many choices I seem to have, there is only one.  As I open my eyes, God's Love Lights even the world of illusion for me to better See.  As I forgive, His Love reminds me that I am His Son and I am Sinless.  As I look on the world with the Vision He has given me, I remember that I am His Son.  Every decision I try to make "on my own" reinforces illusion and reinforces my "reality" as a body; it tells me that I am my own god and that I create my own reality.  I now realize where that kind of thinking got me. I am God's Son and every Real choice is made with and in Him.






No comments:

Post a Comment