Wisconsin, USA

Friday, February 1, 2013

Lesson 86 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "Only God's Plan for salvation will work."

It is pointless to search in the world of dreams for salvation.  I think I have have seen it in many people and in many things, but I was mistaken about what and where my salvation is.  I will stop looking for salvation in the world of dreams.  Only God's Plan for salvation will work, and I will rejoice because God's Plan can never fail.  If I think I see my Happiness (salvation) in a person, place or thing, I will say, "This will not bring me lasting Happiness, only God's Plan for salvation will make me Happy;"  or, "My Joy and Happiness (salvation) are not found outside me."

Idea #2:  "Holding grievances is an "attack" on God's Plan for salvation."

Holding grievances (judgments, anger, impatience, negative self-talk, worry, anxiety, etc.) is an attempt by ego to prove that God's Plan will not work.  By holding grievances I am excluding from my Awareness my only hope of salvation. Only God's Plan will work.  Nothing else will relieve me of the dream of madness.  I constantly defeat my own best interests by looking for salvation (Love, Happiness, Joy, Serenity, Unity, Peace, etc) outside me in attractive and alluring situations and people until they ultimately disappear in my my grasp.  Today, I will accept God's Plan for salvation and be Happy.  When something "desirable" catches my eye, I will say, "I am choosing between illusion and salvation as I look on this." or "Only God's Plan for salvation will bring me Happiness." If someone troubles me, I will say, "This calls for salvation, not attack;"  or, "I lay aside grievances to find salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment