Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lesson 81 ~ Review II

Idea #1 (morning):  "I am the Light of the World."

The "world" is a dream in my mind.  Even in the world of dreams, what happens when I awaken from a night of sleep?  The dream is gone.  Yet while I continue to "see" and believe in the world of illusions, I will take small steps toward Sanity, with Heaven as my Guide. I am no longer completely insane, for Sanity has been reintroduced to my imprisoned mind.  I am God's Son. I am very Holy. The healing of my mind will be reflected in a "world" that seems to be outside me.  As I heal, the world will reflect back to me my own Holiness.  I need change nothing in the world.  I need change no one in the world.  If my mind heals, the world heals..........until it is no more.

Idea #2 (evening):  "Forgiveness is my function as Light of the "world."

ACIM is telling me this:   I am doing this to myself.  There is nothing and no one outside me.  I have created these bodies and situations to show me what "A-World-Apart-from-God" would be and they reflect back to me the state of my own mind in a vicious circle of cat and mouse.  Mind is the only Reality.  Love and Peace are the only Reality.  I will remember Reality when I let go of any thought that is not Love or some form of Love.  As long as I harbor thoughts of fear or some form of fear (hate, anger, annoyance, grief, sadness, etc) the world of illusion will appear to be my "reality." To Awaken, I remember my Reality as Pure Love.  While I "see" the world of illusion "outside" me, I forgive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment