Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lesson 80 ~ Let me recognize this: my problems have been solved.

If I am willing to recognize my one and only problem, I will recognize that I have no problems.  My one central problem (my apparent separation from God) has been solved and I have no other. Therefore, I must be at Peace.  Salvation depends on recognizing this one problem and understanding it has been solved.  One problem, one solution.  Salvation is accomplished.  I am free from all conflict.  Accept this fact and I am ready to take my rightful place in God's plan for salvation.

My only problem has been solved!  Repeat this over and over to myself today, with gratitude and conviction.  If I am not separated from God, I am problem-free, no matter what the "world" tries to tell me.  I have recognized my only problem, opening the way for Heaven to give me God's Answer.  I have laid illusions aside and have seen the Light of Truth.  I have accepted salvation for myself by bringing the problem to the Answer.  

I am entitled to Peace today.  A problem that has been solved cannot trouble me.  All problems are the same and their many forms will not fool me as long as I remember this.  One problem, one Solution. Accept the Peace this simple statement brings.  

Today I claim the Peace That is mine.  My problems have been solved and I am out of conflict, Free and at Peace.  One problem, one Solution.  The world of illusion is very complicated.  Salvation is very simple.  

Assure myself often today that my problems have been solved.  Repeat the idea with deep conviction, as frequently as possible.  Apply the idea for today to any "problems" that may arise and say, "this problem has been solved!"

I will not collect any grievances today.  I am determined to be free of problems that do not exist.  I will not deceive myself about what the problem is and I will recognize that all "problems" have been solved.  If I am not a body in a world surrounded by various, unsolvable problems, then where else could I be?  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming of exile to a world of madness.

Today I embrace my Awakening.  I am no longer completely immersed in the world of madness, I am beginning to Awaken. 

 Salvation is honest and simple.  

"Let me recognize:  my problems have been solved."





No comments:

Post a Comment