Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review II

It is important not to rush through the reviews and exercises as if checking off another thing on the "to do" list. There will be two ideas reviewed each day and I should spend about 15 minutes on each, one in the morning and one at night, as well as applying the ideas when something interrupts my peace of mind.  Read the lessons and then quietly listen.   If my mind wanders, repeat the idea over and over.  Focusing my mind on a single thought is meditation, and what is meditation but discipline of the mind? My mind in the world of dreams is completely undisciplined.  I allow fear, negative self-talk and judgment to take over and keep me grounded in illusion. My Natural State in Reality is Peace.

Read over the lessons and spend the majority of time listening quietly but attentively. There is a message waiting for me.  I am confident I will receive it.  Remember, the message belongs to me. The Son of God in me ~ my only Reality ~ wants this message.

Whatever thoughts try to distract me, just remember they have no meaning, no Reality and no Power.  Replace them with my determination to succeed.  My Will, which was given to me by God, has Power over all fantasies and dreams. Trust It to see me through and carry me beyond madness.

These practice periods are my dedication to the Way, the Truth and the Life.  Refuse to be sidetracked into detours, illusions and thoughts of fear and death.  Today I am dedicated to salvation.  My only function in the world of madness is forgiveness.  I forgive ~ or acknowledge ~ the unreality of the dream-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment