Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lesson 63 ~ Forgiveness is my only function in the dream-world.

How Holy is my Power to bring Peace to every mind.  I am Blessed to recognize this Power.  I can have no greater purpose than this.  Forgiveness is my only function in the world of dreams.

I am indeed the Light of the world with such a function.  The "entire" Sonship looks to me for redemption.  I will accept no meaningless illusion in place of my function of forgiveness, or I leave the Son of God in hell.

I must recognize what is being asked of me.  I am being asked to accept salvation for myself, and when I accept it for my "self," it is mine to give my "brothers."  Yet, there is nothing and no one outside me.  My Reality is with God.  I am Safe in God dreaming of exile to a world "apart from" God.  A dream is not Reality.  Yet God works with me in the language of the dream to Awaken me to Reality.  While I see the dream before me I believe in its "reality."  But I can have Hope.  I am learning to "see" differently.  I am learning to make different choices.  In God's World there is only one "choice:"  Love, or some version of Love ~ Peace, Joy, Serenity, Wholeness.  In the world of dreams there seems to be many choices, but there are only two:  Love or fear.  Mine is a world of fear, because it is a world I seemingly created to experience being apart from God. Being apart from God would be an experience without Love, therefore it is an experience of fear.  No matter how many choices I seem to have there is only a choice between Love and fear.

My Awakening to Reality depends on God (Who has never left me) and my forgiveness of the world of madness.

I will recognize the function God has given me in the dream:  forgiveness.   I will realize the importance of this function to my salvation, hence the salvation of the "world."

Begin the day by acknowledging my function and remembering it throughout the day. The Light of the world (me) brings Peace to every mind. There are no "others,"  but my seeming existence in the "world" is real to me, so God works with me in the language of the dream.

If what seems to exist outside me is all in my mind, then "who" is it that must save the world?  ME.

Let there be Peace on earth, and let it begin with me, because "I" am All There Is. Even in the world of illusion I can understand this: what happens to all the objects, situations and people when I wake up from dreams of sleep?

I do not have to travel to Machu Picchu or Shambhala to find Peace.  Those "places" are deep within me in my Reality with my Father.  I can access that Peace anytime.

Remember, in the dream God's Son (there is only One) looks to "me" for salvation. If not me, who?  If not now, when?

Who, except for my True Self, is His Son?

"Forgiveness is my only function in the world of dreams."





No comments:

Post a Comment