Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lesson 59 ~ Review I

God goes with me wherever I go.   How can I be alone when God is with me Everywhere and Always?  How can I be doubtful and unsure of myself when Perfect Certainty dwells in Him?  How can I be disturbed by anything when God rests in me in Absolute Peace?  How can I suffer when Love and Joy surround me in my Reality with Him?  It is time to let go of illusions about myself.  I am Perfect because God made me so and He is with me Always and Everywhere.

God is my Strength. Vision is His Gift.   Nothing outside me exists. There is no "body." The body's "eyes" do not "see" anything. I will not look to these eyes for Vision.  Let me be willing to exchange my pitiful illusion of "seeing" for the Vision given by God. It has been there all this time, through all seeming turmoil, sadness and loneliness, waiting for me to choose Vision over illusions. Vision is God's Gift and what God gives is Truly given for all Eternity, never to be taken away.  I will call on the Gift of Vision today.

God is my Source. I cannot See apart from Him.  It is possible only in dreams to separate myself from God, and dreams are nothing and do not exist. My Reality is with God. Everything I do as His Son is accomplished in Him. With the body's eyes I "see" only illusions, but that is not Vision at all. I exist in a dream seeing other dreams with dream-eyes. "Eyes" see only the dreams my mind tells them to see. Yet, I can See differently and Truly; I can See what God wants me to See. There IS nothing else to see.  Beyond God's Will is only illusion. I tried to separate myself from God's Will, as in the story of the Prodigal Son. I "went away" for a time to experience what I could "apart from" my Father. Though it is not possible to BE apart from my Father, I imagined it to be so. Just like a small child imagining that his parents are gone and will never come back. Of course it is impossible for me to be apart from God, but that I can imagine it is obvious. Illusions are what I choose when I think I exist apart from God.  But God reminds me of the Vision that is my Reality.  It is through this Vision that I now choose to See.

God is the Light in which I See.   I cannot see in darkness. God is the only Light. Therefore if I am to See, it must be through God. I have tried to define what "seeing" is and I have been wrong. Now it is given me to understand that God is the Light in which I See. Let me welcome Vision and the Happiness It will show me.

God is the Mind with which I think.   I have no private thoughts. I have no thoughts that are not shared with God.  I have no thoughts apart from Him, because I have no mind apart from His. The thoughts I seem to think are illusions about illusions in a world of illusions.  As part of the Mind of God, my True Thoughts are His and His Thoughts are mine.  With God I will learn about my True Thoughts; Eternal Thoughts of Happiness, Joy, Love, Peace and Wholeness with my Father.




No comments:

Post a Comment