Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lesson 78 ~ Let miracles replaces all grievances.

Each decision/choice I make is between Love and fear, Happiness and despair, Reality and illusion, Miracles and grievances.  Each grievance is like a dark shield of hate hiding a miracle.  When I raise the shield of hate before my eyes, I blind myself to the miracle. Though I may choose to see only grievances, the miracle waits for me in Light.

Today I go beyond grievances to look on the miracle instead. God helps me reverse the way I see by not allowing my sight to stop before it Truly Sees.  I will gently lay down the shield of hate and lift my eyes in silence to behold my Self as God's Son.

My True Self waits for me behind my grievances and as I lay them down, my Self as Son will appear. Every grievance is a block to Sight and as the block is removed, the Son of God appears where He has always been.  The Son of God stands in Light, but my self as ego was in darkness.  Each grievance made the darkness deeper and I could not see.

Today I will attempt to see myself as God's Son.  I will not blind myself to who I really am.  Such is the seeing of the world reversed:  I embrace Truth and lay aside fear. God uses the world I seemingly created to bring me salvation instead of hell.  He uses the "other bodies" I created to Awaken me to my Self.

Select one person I have used as a target for my grievances.  There have been many, but select only one for now.  I know the one to choose, for the name has crossed my mind already.  Someone, perhaps, I fear and even hate; someone maybe I love who has angered me; someone I call friend, but who seems difficult or hard to please.  I will review his/her faults, the difficulties I have had with him/her, the pain s/he caused me, his/her neglect, and all the little and big hurts s/he gave me.  I will think of his/her body with all its flaws (and better points as well), and I will think of his/her mistakes and even of his/her "sins."  I will lay aside the role I assigned to him/her as my tormentor.  I will lay aside any grievances and really look at him/her.  Then I will ask of God (who knows his Son in Reality and in Truth) to let me look at him/her in a different way, and see my savior shining in the Light of true forgiveness.  I ask God that my mind be shown the Light in my brother that is beyond my grievances.  Seeing him/her without the grievances I have held against him/her, I will learn exactly what was hidden from me while I saw him/her as my tormentor.  What I will see is hidden behind the grievance I hold against every "brother."

He who was enemy is my greatest friend when he is freed by me to take the Holy Role God assigned.  Let my brother be my savior today for such is the role God gave him.  I gave him another role as my tormentor, but God uses my miscreations for His Own Purposes and God's Goals always lead to Joy.

What the Son asks from the Father will never be denied.  In my world "apart from" God, I divided my Self into many "bodies" and seemingly created a world based on separation from God.  A world of loneliness, chaos, war, inequality, shame, guilt and sadness.  It is a world that in Reality does not exist, but I have placed it before my vision and it is what I see and believe in.  For the Son of God has the creative ability of His Father, though creating apart from the Father is impossible in Reality, in fantasy anything is possible.  "Death" will never relieve me of my fantasy world because there is no death, there is only Life.  Only my Awakening to Reality will offer relief from the dream of madness.

Every time a "brother" seems to offer me anything but Peace, I will ask God for the miracle instead. God has promised to show me the miracle behind the madness, and God keeps His Promises.

The world of madness falls away when I allow everyone I meet to be my savior.  To everyone I meet, and to the ones I think of or remember from the "past," I will allow him the role of my savior.

"Let miracles replaces all grievances."

No comments:

Post a Comment