Wisconsin, USA

Monday, December 31, 2012

Lesson 57 ~ Review I

I am not the victim of the world I see.   How can I be the victim of a world that can be completely undone if I choose?  My chains are loosened!  I can shake them off merely by my desire to do so!  The prison door is open and I can leave simply by walking out. Nothing holds me in this world of illusions.  It is only my wish ~ or desire ~ to stay that keeps me prisoner here.  I can give up my insane wishes and walk into the Sunlight at last.

I have invented the world I see.   I made up this prison myself.  All I need to do is recognize this and I am Free.  I have deluded myself into believing I am separated from God......in a body, in a world of illusions, and I was sorely mistaken.  I no longer want to believe this anymore.  The Son of God is Eternally Free, just as God created him, not the madness I would make of him.  I am not a prisoner in a world of death and destruction.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming of exile to a body in a world that does not exist.

There is another way of looking at the world.   I created this illusion to show me a world separated from God.  God will use what I created to Awaken me to Reality.  I see everything upside down and my thoughts here are the opposite of Truth.  That is what happens when I attempt to create something opposite Perfection.  I seemingly created the "physical world" to show me what separation from God would be like.  I created for myself a prison.  God will use my illusory creation to see me Free if I choose to let Him.  I can instead use the world as a place where the Son of God finds his Freedom.

I could see Peace instead of this.  When I choose to see the world as a place of freedom, I will see that it reflects the Laws of God instead of the insane rules I made up for it to obey.  I choose to see Peace, not war.  I choose to see that Peace also abides in the hearts of all who share this place with me.  Things are not happening to me, I am making it up!

My mind is part of God's.  I am very Holy.  As I share the Peace of the world with all who I encounter, I begin to understand that this Peace comes from deep within me.  I do not need to travel to "holy places" to find Peace, there is nothing outside me!   The Peace I find is within me.  It is my choice that the world instead take on the Light of forgiveness.  And this forgiveness will be reflected back to me.  In this Light, I will begin to see the Beauty that illusions hide.  I begin to understand the Holiness of all things, including myself and their Oneness with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment