Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lesson 87 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "I will there be Light."

It is not my will to wander in darkness, fearful of shadows and afraid of the unreal. Light will be my Guide today.  I will follow where It leads me and see only what It shows me.  Today I will experience the Peace of True perception.  I will use the Power of my will today.  I can use these phrases: "This cannot hide the Light I desire to see;" or "You (name) stand with me in Light;" or "In Light this will look different."

Idea #2:  "There is no Will except for God's."

I am safe today because there is no Will but God's.  I am afraid only when I believe in dreams. When I am afraid I will try to attack, judge, hate or covet, because I believe my safety is threatened. Today I will recognize that all this has not occurred.  I have been dreaming.  The world of illusion does not exist.  I am Safe in Heaven dreaming of exile. I am Safe because there is no Will except for God's. Today I will perceive with the Will of God.  Some forms of this idea: "It is God's Will that you (name) are His Son and it is my will as well;" "This is part of God's Will for me however I may see it."




No comments:

Post a Comment