Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lesson 107 ~ Truth will correct all error in my mind.

What can correct illusion but Truth?  And what is error but dreams which are unrecognized as illusion?  When Truth has entered, error disappears to nothingness.  Error simply vanishes, leaving no trace.

Can I imagine a state of mind without illusion and how it would feel?  I will try to remember a quiet moment when nothing interrupted my peace of mind and I was certain that I was loved and safe. Now I will extend that moment to Eternity.  Multiply that by a hundred and then a hundred more. That gives me just a hint....just the faintest idea of my state of mind when Truth has come.

Without illusion there is no fear, no doubt, no pain and no attack.  The time is coming when Truth will occupy my mind completely.  It will not shift or alter in form, nor come and go, nor change in any way.  It will stay exactly as It Always Was, to meet every need and solve every difficulty.  Illusion will simply disappear when Truth corrects error in my mind.

Truth gives Perfect Constancy and Steady and Sure Love.  Truth needs no defense, so attack is impossible.  Illusion brought to Truth is corrected.  It is impossible to seek Truth and not succeed.

Today belongs to Truth. I was not meant to suffer and die.  My Father Wills that my dreams are gone. I will let Truth correct them all.  I am not asking for something I do not already have.  I am asking that I recognize the Truth that is already there.  I am certain of success today.

I am not made of flesh, blood and bone.  My Father created me as His Son, and I will ask Him to be in my Awareness today.  I am not apart from God.  I am Eternally with Him, though I do not know this while I dream.  Today for a few minutes each hour, I will let Truth correct all error in my mind, and then I will rest in God.  He will envelop me and give me a Peace so Deep and Tranquil that I will return to the familiar dream-world reluctantly.  Yet all error in the world will be corrected as I let it be corrected in my mind, for the world "outside" is only a dream in my mind.

"Truth will correct all error in my mind."





No comments:

Post a Comment