Wisconsin, USA

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lesson 89 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "I am entitled to miracles."

The Laws of God release me from all grievances.  Today I replace all grievances with miracles.  I am subject to no laws except for the Laws of God.  My only function in this world is forgiveness.  I will forgive and accept the miracles that replace all grievances. The Laws of God entitle me to Peace, Joy, Wholeness, Serenity, Love.....Eternally.  I accept only what the Laws of God entitle me to have, and I will use what He gives me on behalf of my function of forgiveness.  I can use such ideas to help me today:  "I am entitled to the miracle beyond this situation;"  "I will not hold a grievance against you (name), instead I will offer you the miracles that belongs to you;"  "Seen Truly, this situation offers me a miracle."  The world of dreams does not exist but while I believe in it, I will seem to "see" it, and while I seem to see it, I will forgive the "bodies" and "situations" that seem to offer me grief.  I will even forgive the ones which seem to offer me salvation with their sparkly, desirable trimmings (money, status, relationships, etc), but offer only death (more illusion).  

Idea #2:  "Let miracles replace all grievances."

In this idea I unite my will with God's and perceive our wills as One.  In this idea I accept my release from hell and express my willingness to have all my illusions replaced with Truth, according to God's Plan for salvation.  I make no exceptions and no substitutes.  I want Heaven and only Heaven, which God Wills me to have.  Some ways to apply this idea would be:  "Holding this grievance keeps me apart from salvation;"  "Let my grievances be replaced by miracles;" "Beyond this situation is the miracle."  Behind every grievance is a miracle.  Today I will look past the grievance to the miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment