Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lesson 103 ~ God, being Love, is also Happiness.

Happiness is an attribute of Love and cannot be apart from Love.  Happiness cannot be experienced where Love seems to be absent. Love has no limits, being Everywhere. Joy is also an Attribute of Love, therefore Joy is Everywhere as well.  Ego (the part of me believing in illusions) denies this Reality.  Ego believes there are gaps in Love where "sin" can enter, bringing pain instead of Joy.  Ego limits Happiness by redefining Love as "limited," and introduces opposites to What has no limit or opposite.

In the world of illusion, fear was made to be Love's opposite.  I imagined a world "apart from" God. The images in the world of dreams have no Reality in Truth and ultimately, only witness to the fear of God.  If I am "apart from" God then I must "fear" Him.  In the world of fantasy, I forget that I am Love; I forget that I am Joy.  To "fear" God, I also fear all the attributes of God which include Happiness, Love, Unity and Joy.

Today's simple idea (Reality is always simple) corrects the false belief that God is to be feared. It also emphasizes that Happiness is mine because I am God's Son.  I will allow this one correction to be placed in my mind each waking hour today.  I will welcome Happiness as it replaces fear with Truth and Joy replaces pain.  God is Love and He offers only Love and all the Attributes of Love.  My Reality is with God.  The dream does not exist.  I am learning to question the dream I created.  God will never do battle with the will of His Son.  He will only gently remind me that Love waits for me and that I do not need to be in pain. Like a Mother who interrupts a child's game of war, with the reassuring reminder, "Come in, supper's waiting for you."   I will quiet all my fears with the assurance of today's idea which is Kind and Wholly True.  God is waking me from the dream with words of Truth.  I will do my part to repeat these words of Truth as often as possible in response to anything the world of dreams offers me.

"God, being Love, is also Happiness."


No comments:

Post a Comment