Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lesson 94 ~ I am as God created me.

I am as God created me, not the fantasy I imagined. This one idea brings complete salvation. This one statement makes all forms of temptation powerless. This one thought renders ego silent.  I am as God created me.  The sounds of the world are quiet, the sights of the world disappear and all thoughts this world ever held are wiped away forever by this one idea.  In this idea salvation is accomplished and Sanity restored.

True Light is Strength and Strength is Sinlessness.  If I am as God created me, I must be Strong and Light must be in me.  I am as God created me, not the madness I created for myself.  Darkness cannot hide the Glory of God's Son.  I stand in Light, Strong in the Love in which I was created, and in which I remain throughout Eternity.

Today devote a few minutes of each hour attempting to feel the Truth in me, trying to reach the Son of God in me.  This is the Self That never sinned, nor lives in dreams. This is the Self that never left Its Home in God to walk uncertainly in the world of illusion.  This is the Self That knows no fear, loss, suffering or death.

Nothing is required of me to reach this goal except to lay illusions aside.  Go past the list of attributes I have ascribed to myself, both good and bad, and wait in silent expectancy for the Truth about me. God has promised that Truth will be revealed to all who ask for It.  I cannot fail because God never fails.  Tell myself frequently today that I am as God created me.  Respond to anyone who seems to irritate me with the words, "you are as God created you, not the dream of madness I see."

Make every effort to repeat today's idea hourly.  Each practice will be a milestone in learning the thought system of this Course and a giant stride toward Awakening.

"I am as God created me."





No comments:

Post a Comment