Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lesson 90 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved."

If I do not understand the problem, it cannot be solved.  Let me realize today that the problem is always some form of grievance that witnesses to my "separation from" God.  The solution is always a miracle.  I will let the grievance be replaced by a miracle.  A) Problem, B) Miracle; how do I get from A to B?  FORGIVENESS.  Anything that seems to exist outside me is a dream in my mind. Today I will remember how simple salvation is by recognizing that there is one problem and one solution.  The problem is a grievance; the solution is a miracle.   I invite the solution to come to me through my forgiveness of the grievance and my welcome of the miracle that takes its place.  I can apply the idea in these ways:  "The miracle behind this grievance will resolve the problem for me;"   "This problem hides a miracle.  I will look beyond to the miracle."

Idea #2:  "Let me recognize my problems have been solved."

I seem to have problems only because I am misusing time.  I believe that the problem comes first, then time must pass before it can be worked out.  The problem and the answer are simultaneous.  I do not yet recognize that God placed the answer together with the problem so they cannot be separated by time.  God will teach me this if I let Him.  I will understand that it is impossible that I could have a problem which has not already been solved.  Some useful ways to apply this idea:  "The answer to this problem has already been given me; I only need to accept it;"  "Time cannot separate this problem from its solution;"  "I do not need to wait for this problem to be resolved."

No comments:

Post a Comment