Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lesson 88 ~ Review II

Idea #1:  "The Light has come."

In choosing salvation over attack, I simply choose to recognize Truth.  My only choice is between Truth and illusion.  Between what is Real and what does not exist.  The Light has come.  I choose Light,  for nothing else exists.  Light replaces darkness with my choice to see Light.  Some ways to apply this idea:  "This cannot show me darkness because the Light has come;"  "The Light in you (name) is all that I see;"  "I will see only Truth."

Idea #2:  "I am under no laws but God's"

This is the Perfect Statement of Freedom.  I am under no laws except for God's.  In the world of dreams I am constantly tempted to make up other laws and then give them power over me.  The only reason I suffer is because I believe in them.  They have no real effect on me at all.  I am Safe with God in Heaven dreaming of exile to a world of insanity.  God's Laws are the Laws of Freedom.  They Awaken me to Reality.  I can apply this idea in such ways:  "My perception of this situation shows me that I believe in laws that do not exist;"  "Only the Laws of God exist;"  "Let me allow God's Laws to work in this situation, not my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment