Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lesson 110 ~ I am as God created me.

Today's idea is the birthplace of miracles.  God created me Perfect and I remain Perfect, no matter what dreams may tell me.  This one idea would be enough to heal my mind, if I wholly believed it. It would mean that I have not created an alternate reality, nor replaced Heaven with evil, misery, and death.  If I am as God created me, fear has no meaning, evil is not real, and misery and death do not exist.

If I am as God created me, illusions cannot replace Truth, health cannot turn to sickness, fear cannot be a substitute for Love, nor is death a part of Life.  The dream has not occurred if I remain as God created me.  In this one thought is the past undone and the present saved to quietly extend into a Timeless future.  If I am as God created me then I am not separated from God.

I am as God created me.  I am His Son.  I exist in Joy, Peace, Unity, Happiness. I am completely Safe and Loved.

I will practice today's idea with gratitude.  Truth has come to set me Free. This is the Truth God promised me; the Word which ends all sorrow.  I am as God created me.  The Son can suffer nothing and I am God's Son.  Today I will try to discover, in my mind, the Self who is the Holy Son of God.  Deep within me is the Holy Son waiting my acknowledgment as my Self.  I have been lost. I have forgotten my Self.  But today I am given Truth.

Today I will seek and find.  If I am not a body living in a dream-world, then who am I and where must I be?  I am the Son of God.  I remain in Heaven with my Father.  I have never left my Home.  I only fell asleep a little while and dreamed I was somewhere else.

Today I make a great advance to Truth by letting go of illusions and opening my mind to God.  I will remember Him hourly throughout the day with a thankful heart and loving thoughts despite all I seem to "see." This is how I remember my Reality. Today's idea reminds me of my Holy Self.  I will repeat it as often as I can throughout the day.  This is the Word of God Which sets me Free.  This is the Key that opens the Gate of Heaven and lets me Awaken to the Peace of God and His Eternity.

"I am as God created me."





No comments:

Post a Comment