Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lesson 111 ~ Review III

I will review two recent lessons every day for 10 days, using a special format which I am to follow as closely as I can for five minutes twice a day and also for a few moments every hour. Learning will not be hampered if I miss a practice period, nor do I need to "catch up" in terms of numbers.  Rituals are not the aim and would in fact defeat the goal.  I cannot ruin, destroy or "mess up" God's Plan in any way.

I am willing to devote a few moments each hour to my salvation.  I will not be deceived by illusions that seem to be beyond my control.  There is always "time" to practice.  I can honestly see even in the world of illusions, that I "make time" for those things I truly desire.

Today I will withdraw the value given to illusions and offer it to my Happiness (and salvation!).  Do I want illusions or do I want Peace?  Do I want illusions or Joy?  Illusions or Serenity?  Illusions or Eternity?

I will place the ideas for today in my mind.   There is a part of my mind which knows what to do with them and I will have faith that it will use them wisely, being helped by the One Who gave me the thoughts.  God will not fail  The wisdom of my mind will come to my assistance. Repeat the ideas for the day, then lean back in quiet faith and let the mind find its healing.  Each time I think on these ideas, I allow my mind its sorely needed Silence, Rest and Peace.  Apply the ideas to any person, thought or situation that upsets, annoys, challenges or unnerves me.

These practice periods are helping me form the habit of applying Course lessons to everything I see, do and think about.  I will not repeat the ideas and lay them aside. They are meant to serve me in all ways.  Their usefulness is unlimited to me.  They are present whenever I need help of any kind.

This review of ideas ~ this "second chance" ~ will bring such large advances and learning gains so great, that I will continue on more solid ground with firmer footsteps and stronger faith.

#1  "Miracles are seen in Light" ~ I cannot see in darkness (the world of illusions).  The Light of Holiness and Truth fills my mind and I see the Innocence within.

#2  "Light and Strength are One."  ~  In the darkness (the world of illusions) I am limited and weak.  God's Strength gives me the True Vision to remember that I am His Son.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment