Wisconsin, USA

Friday, February 15, 2013

Lesson 99 ~ Salvation (forgiveness) is my only function in the dream-world.

Salvation and forgiveness are the same.  They both imply that something has gone wrong, something needs correction, or something exists apart from the Will of God. Both imply the impossible.  I am living in a state of conflict between What Is and what could never be. Truth and illusion are both equal for me now, for both seem to coexist.  The impossible is the thing I need forgiveness for and salvation from. Salvation, though a dream within the dream, reflects Truth because it undoes what was never done and Awakens me to Truth.  It corrects the thought of a dream which does not exist.

In my mind both Heaven and "earth" seem to coexist.  My mind  "sees" illusions and thinks they are Real.  Yet illusions have existence only because they are thought.  And yet they are not Real because a thought "apart from" Oneness is impossible.

With God's Plan for salvation, what was never done is overlooked and "sins" are forgiven because they never happened.  Only in my mind have horrible things happened, because I believe I am thinking apart from God.  If I were apart from God, there would be a void indeed.  But I can never be apart from God, because it is God's Will that His Son is One with Him, Eternally Joyful, Happy, Peaceful and Whole.

God's plan for salvation is apart from the "time" and "space" I seem to have created in my mind.  Yet salvation operates in "time" because it must work within the dream. God is aware that I believe I am apart from Him, but He knows I am Safe with Him.  It is my choice to dream the dream.  God will never oppose the Will of His Son.  But Heaven would immediately correct error, if error were to exist.  The dream was over as soon as it began.  But while I believe in it, I seem to "see" it.

God's Will is the Thought that brings illusion to Truth and sees the Truth beyond the dream. Salvation/Awakening/forgiveness is my only function in the dream while I am dreaming.  I have given myself another function to wander a barren world searching frantically for what I seem to have lost.  I look for it in the illusions which I seem to have created, such as relationships, wealth and things.  Just as I seem to find what I thought I lost, it disappears in my grasp, leaving me wandering on to continue searching.  God has One Answer to my dream:  God is Love and this is not His Will.

God's plan for salvation contains my Freedom.  The world of pain is not God's Will. Forgive myself the thought that I am separated from Him.  Replace all thought of separation with the words of salvation found in these ideas.  Let God's Thought replace all my seeming errors and enter the darkened places of my mind.  The dream is not my Reality and never was.  My Reality is with my Father in Peace, Love and Joy.

I do not think solitary thoughts and make them Real by hiding them from God.  Today I will let in Light and allow no obstacle to what He Wills for me.  I will open my secrets to His Kindly Light and then recognize how bright the Light still shines in me.

It is God's Will that my mind is One with His.  My only function in the world of dreams is to forgive the dream and the dreamer (me).  Turn to God and let Him teach me.  Lay aside all fear and be willing to know my Self as Love; a Love which has no opposite.

Forgive all thoughts which seem to oppose Truth, Unity and Peace.  I can never lose what God has given me.  I do not live "apart from" God in a world of dreams.  Heaven is all around me and within me.  I exist in Perfect Love and Peace.  I will forgive everything else to remember this.   When I forgive what I think I have made, I am saved.

When I am tempted to believe in the dream, today's idea has the power to remove all forms of doubt and fear forever from my mind.  Today I will lay forgiveness on my mind and let all fear be gently laid aside for Love to find Its rightful place in me and show me that I am God's Son.   Appearances cannot withstand the Truth these mighty words contain:

"Salvation (forgiveness) is my only function in the dream-world."

No comments:

Post a Comment