Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lesson 97 ~ I am Spirit.

Today's idea teaches me about my One Self.  I am not a soul trapped in a body living in a world of insanity.  I am Spirit, dreaming a dream.  This is simple Truth.  Practice this Truth often today, for It will bring my mind from conflict to the quiet fields of Peace.  No chill of fear can enter.  My mind has been freed from madness.

I am Spirit, lovingly supplied with all my Father's Love, Peace and Joy.  I am the Spirit which completes my Father and shares His Function as Creator.  God is with me always and I am with Him. I am Spirit.  Again, I state the Truth about my Self.  The Holy Son of God rests in me.  My mind has been restored to Sanity.

Today's lesson brings Reality another step closer.  Each time I practice, Awareness is brought nearer. In illusory terms, sometimes a "thousand years" or more are saved. The minutes I spend pursuing salvation are multiplied over and over, for the miracle suspends time and space.  Salvation is a miracle within the illusion.  Miracles are not needed in Reality. They are needed only to Awaken me from dreams; to intervene in a fantasy of my own miscreation.

Count on God, Who promised to offer His Strength to every small effort I make.  Give Him the minutes of my day to help me understand that I am Spirit living Eternally in Him. Applied to all situations and people in the dream, this one idea replaces error with simple Truth.  Illusions are complicated and difficult. Truth is Pure and Simple.

God will be glad to take five minutes of each hour from my hands and carry them around the aching dream-world in my mind, where pain and misery appear to rule.  He will find all the places in my mind that need healing.  Each gift of time and effort to Him will be multiplied a thousand times and tens of thousands more.  And when it is returned to me it will surpass in Strength and Might, the little gift I gave; just as the radiance of the sun outshines the tiny gleam of a firefly.

The steady brilliance of Light stays with me always and leads me out of darkness.  It is always there. Yet if I invest my time and effort in illusions I will not know of Its Presence.  Though I will never again forget the Way.

I am Spirit, the Holy Son of God, free of all limits.  Safe, Healed and Whole.  What I give to God, is given back to me Healed, Whole, and multiplied a thousand fold.  Let God speak to me today, reminding me that I am One Spirit.  Listen for His assurance every time I repeat today's idea.  Let Him speak to me of Truth.  Use today's idea against the temptation to believe in illusions and escape their sorry consequences if I yield to the belief that I am a body.

Accept the Peace God's Holy Spirit offers me today.

"I am Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment