Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lesson 104 ~ I ask only for what belongs to me in Truth.

Joy and Peace are not dreams.  God Wills Joy and Peace for His Son, and what God Wills is so. Though the Son can choose differently, the Father will not oppose the Son's will.  The Father waits patiently for the Son to choose Truth.

There must be a place in my mind made ready to receive God's Gifts, for they are not welcomed gladly by a mind which embraces illusions.  Today I will remove insanity from my mind to make way for Truth.  God's Gifts are within me and there is no reason to wait for them. They belong to me.

God's Gifts are not welcome in the midst of insanity, so  choosing Them in place of dreams, I unite my will with God's and recognize that the Will of the Father and the Will of the Son are One.  I choose only what belongs to me in Truth.  Joy and Peace are my Inheritance.

Today I lay aside the conflicts of the world; I lay aside the "goals" and "gifts" of illusions, and seek instead my Peaceful and Joyful Reality.  I clear dreams from my mind to make a Holy Place where God's Gifts are welcome.

God's Will is done.  There is no need to wait.  I will clear a place in my mind and accept God's Will.  I seek only what belongs to me in Truth.  God's Gifts of Joy and Peace are all I want.

"I ask only for what belongs to me in Truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment