Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lesson 98 ~ I accept my part (forgiveness) in God's plan for salvation.

Today is a big day.  I make a stand for Truth.  I choose Truth and let illusions go.  I will not go from illusions to Truth and back again.  I take a firm position with Truth.

Today I dedicate myself to Truth and salvation as God Wills for me.  I will stop looking for salvation in a world of dreams.  I will not argue that my salvation is in a fistful of cash, a faithful lover, or the perfect job.  The cash, the lover and the perfect job have not offered me the Lasting and Complete Happiness I had hoped for, because I still yearn for something more.

I lay aside all doubts today.  I have a Mighty purpose to fulfill.  I have been given everything I need to reach the goal.  Not one mistake stands in my way.  I have been absolved from all error.  My "sins" are washed away by realizing they were only mistakes.  I have no fear.  I am surround by a Heaven I do not see with the body's eyes.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming of exile to a world apart from God.

I will not count on "magic," or invent escapes from things that seem to threaten my peace of mind.  I rest in quiet Certainty that I will do what is given me to do.  I do not doubt my own ability because my function will be fulfilled completely in the Perfect time and place, just as God Wills.  What God Wills is done.

I choose today not only for myself but for the "world" of dreams in my mind.  When I choose for Truth, my mind is healed along with the "world."  The world of dreams will reflect back to me my healing, until I no longer choose for dreams.  Then all is One with God.

The Course speaks in the language of separation here:  "All who took the stand we take today will gladly offer us all they learned and every gain they made.  Those still uncertain, too, will join with us and, borrowing our certainly, will make it stronger still. While those as yet unborn will hear the call we heard, and answer it when they have come to make their choice.  We do not choose only for ourselves today."    The "world" is healed when my mind heals.  How beautiful.

It is worth 5 minutes every hour to accept the Happiness God has given me.  I have made at least a thousand worthless choices in the world of dreams.  Is 5 minutes not a small effort on my part in exchange for a reward so great it cannot even be measured?

These lessons offer a guarantee of full release from pain of every kind, and Joy that the world does not know.  Today I exchange a little of my time for Peace of mind and certainty of purpose with the promise of complete success.  "Time" has no meaning, so in essence I am being ask for nothing in exchange for Everything.  I cannot lose!  I only succeed.

Every hour today I will give God my tiny gift of 5 minutes.  He will give the idea for today the deep Conviction and Certainty that I lack, when I practice and accept it.  His Words will join with mine and make each repetition of today's idea a total dedication. God's Confidence in me will bring Light to all the words I say, and I will go beyond their sound to what they really mean.

Each five minutes I spend with God, He will accept my words and give them back to me all bright with a Faith and Confidence so Strong and Steady they will Light the "world" with Hope and Gladness.

Give God the words and He will do the rest.  He will help me to understand.  He will open the way to Happiness.  Peace and Trust will be His Gifts to me.  He will exchange every moment of time I offer Him for Timelessness and Peace.  God's Unlimited and Eternal Joy and Certainty is added to my small efforts.

Repeat today's idea often and make my mind ready for Happiness.  Every hour I will spend a little time with God.  I will be thankful and lay down all "earthly" tasks, petty thoughts and limited ideas.  I will spend a Happy time with God each hour and tell Him I accept the part He gave me.

"I accept my part (forgiveness) in God's plan for salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment