Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lesson 109 ~ I Rest in God.

Today I ask for the Rest and Quiet unshaken by the world's appearances.  I ask for Peace and Stillness in the midst of all illusions.  I ask for Safety and Happiness, even though I seem to perceive danger and sorrow.  Today's idea is the Thought that God will give what I request.

I Rest in God.  This idea will bring me the Rest, Quiet, Peace, Stillness, Safety and Happiness I look for.  I Rest in God.  This thought has the Power to Awaken Truth in me and end the suffering of my mind.  This is the Thought that enables me to recognize the Son of God in me.

I Rest in God.  This Thought will carry me through the day, past misery and pain, onward to the Certainty of God.  There is no suffering it cannot heal and no problem it cannot solve.  "Appearances" will turn to Truth before my eyes as I recognize that I Rest in God.

This is a day of Peace.  I am completely undisturbed no matter what the "world" seems to show me. In God I have no cares, concerns, burdens, anxiety or pain.  I Rest in a Changeless Timelessness. I will close my eyes and sink into Stillness.  I will let these Moments of Rest reassure my mind that all its frantic fantasies are only dreams.  I will be still and accept God's healing.  I will take time today to slip away from dreams into Peace.

For a few minutes every hour, I will take my Rest today so my tired mind is made Glad. The bird with broken wings will once again sing.  The stream long dry will again begin to flow.  I am near to Awakening, and the time when the Reality-That-is-All-There-Is comes closer to my worn and tired mind.  While I perceive the "world"  it will begin to reflect the healing taking place in my mind.  All my "brothers" will have Rest with me.

"I Rest in God."





No comments:

Post a Comment