Wisconsin, USA

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lesson 102 ~ I share God's Will of Happiness for me.

The lessons seem redundant at times, but this is on purpose.  The negative thoughts I tell myself are redundant.  The negativity I believe about the world is redundant.  ACIM tells me the same thing over and over, in different ways, with different words, to reach every aspect of my tormented mind.  Be grateful.

I do not want to suffer.  I may think suffering buys me something I want, but this belief is surely shaken now, at least enough to allow me to question it and to suspect that it really makes no sense. This belief has not gone yet, but it now lacks the roots that once secured it tightly to the dark and hidden secret places of my mind.

Today I continue to try to loosen its weakened hold further still, and to realize that pain is without purpose, without cause and without power to accomplish anything. Suffering gets me nothing at all and it does not exist.  I have been a slave to nothing.  I will be free today to join the Happy Will of God.

I will devote my practicing today to reach the Happiness God's Will placed in me.  This is my Home, my Safety, my Peace, my salvation and my Rest at last.  Here there is no fear.

I share God's Will for Happiness for me.  I accept It and seek It deep within my mind for It is there, waiting only my choice.  I cannot fail to find what God Wills for me to have.  God Wills me Happiness. I will be loving to God's Son, whom God created to be Love Itself.

Every hour I will remind myself that I now accept Happiness as my goal.  I can be certain I am joined with God's Will in doing this.

"I share God's Will for Happiness for me."




No comments:

Post a Comment