Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lesson 92 ~ Light, Strength, Peace, Joy and Love are One.

I have not thought of Light in terms of Strength, nor darkness in terms of weakness. Light is being with God.  Darkness is being lost in a world of illusion.   My idea of "seeing" is tied up with the body's eyes and brain.  I believe I can see better by putting little bits of glass before my eyes.

I also believe the body's brain can think.  If I truly understood the nature of thought I would laugh at this insane idea.  It is as if I thought I held the match that lights the sun. Insanity believes the body's eyes can see and its brain can think.

God's Strength in me holds the Light in which I see.  It is God's Mind with which I think.  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my Real thoughts.  I do not know Reality while I place illusion before Vision.  God's Strength denies my thoughts of weakness.  It is my weakness that "sees" through the body's eyes, peering around in darkness to behold darkness like itself: the small, the weak, the sick and dying, those in need, the helpless and afraid, the sad, the poor, the starving and the joyless.  These things are seen through "eyes" that cannot see.  Strength overlooks these things by seeing past appearances. Strength keeps Its steady gaze on the Light that lies beyond appearances.  In darkness I perceive a self that is not there.  Strength is the Truth about me; weakness is the idol that I worship and adore in the world of dreams, where darkness rules.  God Willed that there be Light, yet I choose to dream of darkness.  It is only my choice ~ my desire ~ that keeps me in this dream.

Heaven is Oneness.  Strength, Truth, Light, Joy, Peace and Love are One.  If I have Peace, I have All the rest.  If I know Truth, I know All the rest.   Truth can only bring Happiness and Peace.  Truth gives Its Strength to those who ask, in Limitless supply. Truth understands that lack in anyone is lack in all.  And so Truth gives Its Light that all may See and benefit as One. Anything of God is always shared.  Truth brings the miracles in which the Sonship unites in purpose, forgiveness and Love.

In the world of illusion, I look around in darkness and can see no purpose.  I see all "others" as different from myself.  I see that when I give, I have less for myself so I hesitate to share.  I judge and condemn, and never truly love any others.  In darkness I try to hide myself.  My thoughts and judgments seem to be private. I fear, attack, and hate, and darkness covers everything I see.  I see no miracles in the world of dreams, only hate, war, poverty, judgments, intolerance, prejudice and weakness.  In the world of illusion I have separated my "self" from All There Is.

Light and Strength see only my Oneness with All There Is.  It never changes, flickers or goes out. The Light of Strength is constant, sure as Love and forever glad to give Itself away because it gives All to Itself.

The body's eyes provide only visions of self-deception. The Strength in me offers Light and guides my seeing so I do not dwell on mere shadows. Strength and Light Unite in me.  Today I will try to find this meeting place deep within and rest for a moment in the Peace of God where my Self lives.  The Son is waiting to meet himself again and be One with His Father.

Twice today, for twenty minutes, I will try to find this place of Peace, where my self meets my Self. I will leave the dark for a little while and practice seeing in Light.  I will close the body's eyes and ask Truth to show me how to find the Place of Peace, where Strength, Light and Love are One.

Repeat today's idea often today and recognize that I am being introduced to Sight and led away from darkness.

"Miracles are seen in Light; Light, Strength, Peace, Joy and Love are One."





No comments:

Post a Comment