Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lesson 100 ~ God Wills Perfect Happiness for me.

Salvation reverses the insane belief in separate bodies which have separate thoughts, lead separate lives and go their separate ways.  My Reality is Oneness.

God's Will for me is Perfect Happiness. Why should I choose to go against His Will? When my mind heals, that healing will be reflected back to me in the "world" while I continue to see it.  

I will not be sad today.  Sadness is a sign that I am making the choice for illusions. God asks me to be Happy.  I have not been asked to lose or sacrifice or die.  

Today I will try to find the Joy God Wills for me.  I will look deep within me past all foolish thoughts and goals, as I look to meet the One Son in me.  He will be there, and I can reach Him now.  God Himself calls me Home.  He is waiting for me to choose Him.  

Practice today's thought hourly and whenever a thought arises that seems to disturb my peace of mind. 

"God Wills Perfect Happiness for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment