Wisconsin, USA

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lesson 93 ~ My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.

I think I am full of evil, darkness and sin.  I think if anyone could see the "truth" about me, they would be horrified.  These beliefs are so firmly planted in me that it is difficult to believe they are based on nothing.  I have made mistakes, that is obvious.  I have sought salvation in strange ways. Insane and foolish dreams and fantasies have deceived me.  I have worshiped  idols made of dust.

 I have been experiencing a world of dreams.  Even the thoughts I think in this world are not my Real Thoughts. Today I will question all I have believed.  God does not share this strange world with me which is enough to prove it is a fantasy.

The false image of myself cannot withstand the Will of God.  I think salvation happens through death; I think I (as a body) must be destroyed to have Peace and salvation.   But God Wills me Life!  The bad things I think I have done were never done at all....all my "sins" are nothing!  I am as Pure and Holy as God Created me.

The "self" I created in the world of dreams is not the Son of God, therefore this "self" does not exist at all.  And anything it seems to do and think means nothing.  It is neither bad nor good.  It is unreal and nothing more.  What Power can this "self" possess, when it clearly contradicts the Will of God?  The "self" I made ~ evil and full of sin ~ is meaningless.  My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.  Light, Joy and Peace live in me.

My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.  Over and over I must repeat this until I accept it.  It is Truth. My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.  Nothing can touch it, change it or harm what God created as Peaceful, Loving and Eternal.

I was created by God.  I am what God Wills me to be, not what I seem to have made of myself as a body in a world of dreams.  Whatever evil I think I did is false.  I am as God created me.  Whatever mistakes I think I made, the Truth about me as God's Son is Unchangeable.  Creation is Eternal and Unalterable.  My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.  I am, and forever will be, exactly as God Created me.  Light, Joy and Peace live in me because God put Them there.

Just as often as I check my messages on my cell phone, indulge in a hobby, drink coffee, eat, go to the bathroom, think a thought....I can remind myself:  Light, Joy and Peace live in me; my Sinlessness is guaranteed by God.  Say this to myself often today. Then I will put away false images and spend time trying to experience what God has give me, in place of what I tell myself I am.

Am I am a body in a world of dreams, or am I what God made me?  One Self is True, the other "self" does not exist.  Today I will try to experience the Unity of my One Self. I will try to appreciate Its Holiness and the Love from Which It was Created.  I will try not to interfere with the Self God made by hiding Its Majesty behind the tiny illusion of a body in a world of war, judgment, prejudice, hatred, anger, impatience and injustice. Let my Self gently return to Its Reality.  Let It come into Its Own.  Light, Joy and Peace abide in me because They are Truth.

If a situation arises that seems to disturb me, quickly dispel the illusion by repeating today's thought to myself.  If I am tempted to become angry with someone, tell them silently, "Light, Joy and Peace abide in you; your Sinlessness is guaranteed by God." In this, I am blessing myself, because there is no "world" and there are no "others." The world and all it contains is a dream in my mind.  I can do much today to realize the idea for today is Truth indeed.

"Light, Joy and Peace live in me.  My Sinlessness is guaranteed by God."





No comments:

Post a Comment