Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lesson 56 ~ Review I

Thoughts of separation keep me unaware of my Sonship and my Father.  How can I know who I am when I see myself as under constant attack from everyone and everything around me?  Pain, illness, loss, age and death seem to threaten me.  All my hopes, wishes and plans appear to be at the mercy of a world I cannot control.  Yet as God's Son, Perfect Security and Complete Joy are my Inheritance.  I tried to give my Inheritance away in exchange for an experience seemingly apart from God.  But God has kept my Inheritance Safe for me.

Above all else I want to See.  What I see reflects what I think I am.  The world I see proves the fearful nature of the self-image I have made.  I must let this imperfect image of myself go if I am to remember who I am.  Vision will be given me as illusions are replaced with Truth.   With this Vision, I will look on the world ~ and on myself ~ with Charity and Love.

Above all else I want to see differently.  The world I see holds my fearful self-image firmly in place.  While I see the world as I see it now, Truth cannot enter into my Awareness.  I will look past the world to the Truth which reflects God's Love.

God is in everything I see.  Behind every illusion I have made, Truth remains Unchanged and Its Light Undimmed.  Beyond all my insane wishes, is my True Will United with the Will of God.  I am a part of God.  I will look past all appearances in the world of illusion and recognize Truth.

God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.  In my own mind, behind all my insane thoughts of separation and attack, is the Knowledge that All is One Forever.  My Sonship does not change just because I have forgotten that I am the Son of God.  My Sonship is Secure in God.




No comments:

Post a Comment