Wisconsin, USA

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lesson 40 ~ I am blessed as God's Son

Today I lay claim to some of the happy things I am entitled to, being God's Son. Frequent, short practice periods are required.  Once every ten minutes would be highly desirable.  I am urged to attempt this schedule and adhere to it whenever possible.  If I forget, just try again.  If there are long interruptions, try again.  Whenever I remember, try again.  This is a Course in mind training.  The thoughts I have allowed myself to dwell on keep me in "hell."  I am training my mind to think differently.

If I really want to, I can practice this under any circumstances, eyes open or eyes closed.  I can be creative, "I am blessed as God's Son.  I am happy, peaceful, loving and content;" "I am blessed as God's Son.  I am calm, quiet, assured and confident." Or just:

"I am blessed as God's Son."

No comments:

Post a Comment