Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lesson 50 ~ I am sustained by God's Love.

I am sustained by God's Love.

This is the answer to every problem that will confront me today, tomorrow and throughout time; "many" problems, one answer.  In the world of illusion I believe I am kept in existence by everything except God.  My faith has been placed in the most insignificant and insane symbols:  pills, money, clothing, influence, prestige, being liked, knowing the "right" people and an endless list of forms of nothingness that I equip with magical powers.

All these things are my replacements for the Love of God.  All these things keep me identified with a body. They are songs of praise to ego.  Stop putting my faith in what is worthless.  What is worthless and does not exist will do nothing for me.

Only the Love of God means anything.  It will protect me in all circumstances.  It will lift me out of every problem and raise me high above all the perceived dangers of the world, into a State of Perfect Peace and Safety.  It will transport me into a state of mind where nothing can threaten, disturb or intrude upon the Eternal Calm of the Son of God.

I will not put my faith in illusions. They will fail me. They have failed me over and over. I will put all my faith in the Love of God within me; Eternal, Changeless, and Forever Unfailing. This is the Answer to whatever confronts me today. Through God's Love, I can resolve all "difficulties" without any effort on my part, in Sure Confidence. Tell myself often today, for it is a declaration of release from hell. It is my acknowledgment of Truth.

For ten minutes, twice today, morning and evening, let today's idea sink deep into my consciousness. Repeat it. Think about it. Let related thoughts come to help me recognize its Truth.  Allow Peace to flow over me like a blanket of protection and assurance.  Let no foolish thought enter my mind to disturb the Holy Mind of the Son of God.  Such is the Kingdom of Heaven.  Such is the Resting Place where my Father has placed me Forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment