Wisconsin, USA

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lesson 38 ~ There is nothing my Holiness cannot do.

I have authority over the world I created because of what I am:  God's Son.  My Holiness reverses all laws of the world.  It overcomes every restriction of time, space, distance and limits of any kind.  I am at One with the Mind of my Creator.  The Father and I are One.

In recognizing or remembering my Holiness, the Power of God is made available, and there is nothing the Power of God cannot do.  This Holiness ~ MY Holiness ~ can remove all pain, end all sorrow and solve all problems.  It can do so for myself or anyone else "out there" because Mind is All There Is and there is nothing "outside" me.  Therefore the "world" does not exist. If I heal my mind the "world" is healed, because the "world" is a fantasy in my mind. I am Holy because everything God created is Holy and that can never change in any way, no matter what my dreams tell me.

In today's lesson, I will apply the Power of my Holiness to all problems, difficulties or suffering in any form.  The world seems very real to me and I will not deny it as my "reality" for now.  Denial would only enhance its power in my mind.  I will replace thoughts of the world with Thoughts of Truth as I am instructed to do.  Eventually the world will disappear.  There is no need to do battle or oppose the world in any way. The world will be gently forgotten.

Four five-minute practice periods are required today.  I can do as many or as few as I want.  I can take as long as I want to Awaken from the dream.  God will wait for me. But do I want to continue to suffer sadness, pain, grief, worry, anxiety?  There is no need to suffer from dreams.  Repeat today's idea first with eyes closed.  Then search my mind for any unhappiness or sense of loss, any worry, anxiety, despair or injustice, whether it concerns me or anyone else.  Identify the situation specifically and also the name of the person concerned, this will feel strange and uncomfortable calling the "problem" by name, but it is important to be specific.  For instance, "In this situation involving __(person, place or situation)___ there is nothing my Holiness cannot do."

"There is nothing my Holiness cannot do."

No comments:

Post a Comment