Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lesson 54 ~ Review I

I have no neutral thoughts.  All thoughts have Power.  My thoughts will either keep me anchored in a world of illusions or they will lead me Home.  All thoughts have effects. The world I see arises from errors in my thinking. But I will see a world forgiven and beautiful as I let my errors be corrected.  My thoughts cannot be both True and false; they are True or they are false. What I see will provide evidence of a sane mind or an insane mind.

I see no neutral things.  What I "see" witnesses to what I think.  If I did not think, I would not exist.  Life is Thought.  The world I see is a representation of my own insane state of mind. My state of mind can change, and therefore the world I see can change as well.

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.   I have no private thoughts.  I do not see a private world.  The mad idea of separation had to be shared before it could form the basis of the world I see. Yet that sharing was a sharing of nothing.   I can call upon my Real Thoughts, which share Everything with everyone.  My separation thoughts call to the separation thoughts of "others," just as my Real Thoughts Awaken the Real Thoughts in "others."  There are no "others," just the One Son seemingly separated into "many."

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.   I am alone in nothing.  Everything I think, say or do affects the entire world that seems to be outside myself.   The Son of God cannot think, speak or act without affecting the entire Sonship.  The Son of God can be alone in nothing.  It is therefore in my Power, to change every mind along with my own.  The Power of the Son is the Power of God.

I am determined to See.   There are no private thoughts.  All thought is shared.  I will see witnesses in "the world" to my changed thinking.  When Love replaces fear, laughter replaces tears and Abundance replaces loss in my mind, I will see evidence of it in the world I created.   Instead of a world of chaos, I will see a world healed.





No comments:

Post a Comment