Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lesson 33 ~ There is another way of looking at the world.

Today I will attempt to shift my perception of the world outside me and my thoughts about the world.

For five minutes morning and evening, in a detached way, look around casually at the world in my sights.  Then close my eyes and casually survey my inner thoughts. Alternate between my inner thoughts about the world and what I see in the world, but without an abrupt sense of shifting.  Repeat today's idea as often as I find comfortable.

Also apply today's idea the instant I am aware of distress, anxiety, sadness, etc.  It may be necessary to take a minute or so to sit quietly and repeat the idea to myself several times.  Closing my eyes will help.

"There is another way of looking at the world," or, "there is another way of looking at this."

I do my part and God will do His.

No comments:

Post a Comment