Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lesson 55 ~ Review I

I am determined to see things differently.  What I see now represents a world separated from God; a world of disease, disaster and death. This is not what God created for His Beloved Son.  The very fact that I see these things is proof that my mind embraces insanity.  I do not understand God and I do not understand His Son, my True Self.  What I see in the world of illusion tells me that I do not know who I am.  Yet I can choose to see witnesses to the Truth in me, rather than those which show me an illusion of myself.  I am determined now, to See Truth.

What I see witnesses to my desire for separation from God.  The world of illusion is hardly the representation of Loving Thoughts.  It is a picture of attack on everything by everything.  It is anything but a reflection of the Love of God and the Love of His Son. My own thoughts of separation from God created this dismal picture.  Yet my Loving Thoughts will save me from this perception of the world and give me the Peace God intended me to have.

I escape the world by giving up thoughts of separation.  In this thought lies my salvation. Without thoughts of separation and attack, I could not project a world of separation and attack. Forgiveness allows Love to return to my Awareness.  I will choose to see a world of Peace, Safety and Joy in place of what I look on now.

I do not perceive my own best interests.  How could I know my own best interests when I do not even know that I am God's Holy Son?  What I think are my best interests only bind me closer to the world of illusion. Today I choose Truth in order to find out what my best interests are, understanding that I cannot recognize them by myself.

I do not know what anything is for.  To ego, the purpose of everything is to witness to a world separated from God.  It is for this purpose that I attempt to use everyone and everything, to witness to the "reality" of this separation. God can use what I have made for another, Holy Purpose.  The purpose I give the world has led to a frightening conclusion.  I choose today, to let God show me Truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment