Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lesson 51 ~ Review I

Begin the day by reading the following ideas.  Read and think about each one for two minutes or more.  The exercises should be done alone in a quiet place if possible at first; but eventually, I will require no special meditative setting in which to practice the lessons because I will learn to bring the quiet with me ~ into every situation ~ which will heal distress and turmoil.  This is not done by avoiding stress and turmoil, or seeking a haven of isolation, but by dealing with it straight on and learning to recognize illusion.

Though it seems impossible at this moment, I will learn that Peace is part of me. Peace is my normal State of Being.   Until then, my learning requires only that I embrace any situation that occurs.  I will learn that Peace is everywhere, as is God, as is Love, as is Joy.

The following ideas are previous lessons.  They are not necessarily in their original form, but use them as they are presented here.

Nothing I see means anything.  I see nothing with the body's eyes.  The body, or anything "outside" myself is only a projection of a thought of separation from God. Nothing exists outside myself, and "nothing" has no meaning. What I seem to see with the body's eyes has taken the place of Vision.  I must let it go so that I learn to See.

I have given what I see all the meaning it has.  The body's eyes show me a fantasy of separation from God.  It is only this that I see.  This is not Vision.  It is illusion.  Even the thoughts I think in the world of illusions are themselves illusions. My Real Thoughts are those I think with God, which as yet I do not recognize, but I will.

I do not understand anything I see.   How could I understand "nothing?" What I see is a projection of my own error of thought that I separated myself from God.  This is impossible.  I do not understand what I see because it is not understandable.  There is no sense in trying to understand it.   I can let it go and make room for what I can See, Understand and Love.  I can exchange Vision for what the body's eyes show me just by being willing to do so.  Is the choice for Vision not a better choice?

These thoughts do not mean anything.   The thoughts I seem to think in the world of illusion do not mean anything because I am trying to think "apart from" God. What I call my thoughts are not even my Real Thoughts.  My Real Thoughts are those I think with God.  I am not aware of Them because I have made other thoughts to take Their place. Today, I am willing to recognize that my thoughts do not mean anything and to let them go.  My thoughts in the world of illusion are meaningless.  But Life Itself lies in the Thoughts I think with God.

I am never upset for the reason I think.   I am never upset for the reason I think because I am constantly trying to justify my thoughts.  I am constantly trying to make them True.  Choosing over and again to seemingly be "apart from" God is frustrating, depressing, fearful and sad.  I expend great effort to do this.  I make all things my enemy so that anger is justified over Love, and attack is justified over Peace, defending a thought system that has kept me separated from my Identity as God's Son.......a thought system I no longer want.  I am willing now to let it go.




No comments:

Post a Comment