Wisconsin, USA

Friday, December 28, 2012

Lesson 53 ~ Review I

My meaningless thoughts show me a meaningless world.   Since the thoughts of which I am aware mean nothing, the world that gives form to my thoughts has no meaning.  Insane thinking seemingly projects a world "outside" me.  I have Real Thoughts as well as insane thoughts, therefore I can see a forgiven and blessed world if I look to my Real Thoughts as a Guide for Vision.

I am upset because I see a meaningless world.  Insane thoughts are upsetting, yet at times I want this world to have meaning.  I want my job, my life, my marriage, my family and my friends to have meaning and value. Yet, nothing this world offers can bring lasting Happiness.  I will eventually switch jobs or retire.  My life will end in "death."  My marriage will end in death or divorce.  My children will grow up and move away, they may not even like me.  My friends will betray me, move away, or grow old and die.  There is nothing here of lasting value.  Nothing in the world of ego ends well.  Chaos rules the world.  The world represents chaotic thinking, and chaos has no laws.  I cannot have Peace in such a world.  I am grateful that this world is not Real, and that I do not need to see it at all unless I choose to "see" it.  Today, I refuse to value what is totally insane and has no meaning.

A meaningless world engenders fear.   This world is completely undependable.  There is nothing here I can trust.  Nothing in madness is dependable.  There is no Safety, there is no hope.  But the world is not Real.  I have given it the illusion of Reality and have suffered for my belief in it.  Today I choose to withdraw my belief in the world and place my trust in Reality. In making this choice, I escape all effects of the world of fear because I am acknowledging that it does not exist.

God did not create a meaningless world.    God did not create the world ~ I did ~ by my insane thoughts of "separation from" God.  Why should I continue to suffer from the effects of my insane thoughts when the Perfection of Heaven is my Reality?  All Power is in my choice.  I choose a world of illusion, or Reality.  Only one exists, the other is fantasy.

My thoughts are images I have made.  Whatever I "see" reflects my thoughts.  My thoughts tell me where I am and what I am. The fact that I see a world in which there is suffering, loss, and death shows me that I am seeing only the representation of insane thoughts.  I do not allow my Real Thoughts to cast their Beneficent Light on what I see. God's Way is Sure.  The fantasy I created cannot stand up against Heaven because it is not my will that it do so.  My will is God's Will, and I will place no other gods before Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment