Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lesson 45 ~ God's is the Mind with which I think.

Today's idea continues to lead me to Reality.  There is nowhere God is not.  I am surrounded by God. He is within me and all around me.  I am not in any way apart from Him. The thoughts I think in the dream-world are not even my Real Thoughts.  I am being introduced to my Real Thoughts.  The thoughts I think in the world resemble in no way my Real Thoughts, just as nothing I "see" bears any resemblance to what Vision will show me.

I think with the Mind of God.  I share my thoughts with Him, as He shares His with me. They are the same thoughts, because they are thought by the same Mind.  I am in the Mind of God and so are my thoughts.  I have never left the Mind of God.

Today I will attempt to reach my Real Thoughts.  I will try to go past all the unreal thoughts that hide Truth in my mind, and reach out to the Eternal.   I will look for the Real Thoughts in my mind, because that is where they are.  They are beyond the thoughts of the illusory world; those insane thoughts of right and wrong, up and down, left and right, good and bad....thoughts of judgment, hate, worry, sadness and anxiety.

Under all the senseless thoughts and mad ideas with which I have cluttered my mind are the Thoughts that I had with God in the beginning.  They are there in my mind now, completely untouched by madness and completely Unchanged.

I should approach today's lesson as I would an Altar in Heaven dedicated to the Father and Son.  For such is the place I am trying to reach.  I do not yet realize how high I am trying to go.  Yet even with the small understanding I have already gained, I should be able to remind myself that this is no idle game, but an exercise in Holiness and an attempt to reach the Kingdom of Heaven.

I will try to understand, as well, that only what God would have for me is what I truly want for myself.  I cannot fail in doing what God Wills for me.  I will succeed because it is the Will of God. Today I attempt to leave the unreal and seek only for the Real.  I will not let thoughts of the world hold me back.  I will not allow the beliefs of the world to tell me that what God would have me do is impossible.  Only what God Wills is possible. My mind is God's Mind and God's Mind is mine.  I am God's Son and He wants me to be Happy.

I will do three 5-minute practice periods today.  With eyes closed, repeat today's idea to myself. Think a few relevant thoughts of my own related to today's idea, followed by a repetition of today's idea.  I will go past all the unreal thoughts that hide Truth:

"God is the Mind with which I think.  My Real thoughts are in my mind, and today I would like to find them."





No comments:

Post a Comment