Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lesson 49 ~ God's Voice speaks to me all through the day.

I can tune into God's Voice throughout the day without interrupting my regular routine in any way. There is a part of my mind which is in Constant Communication with God, whether I am aware of it or not. The other part of my mind functions in the "world" and obeys the world's laws, and it is this part that is constantly distracted, disorganized and highly uncertain.

The part of my mind that is listening to God is Calm, always at Rest and Wholly Certain; it is really the only part there is. The other part is a wild illusion; frantic and distraught, but without Reality of any kind.  I will try today, to go beyond it.  Today I will try to identify with the part of my mind where Stillness and Peace Reign Forever.  I will try to hear God's Voice call to me Lovingly, reminding me that my Creator has not forgotten His Son.

I will attempt four 5-minute practice periods today, and more if possible. I will actually try to hear God's Voice reminding me of Him and of my Self.  I will approach these Happiest and Holiest of Thoughts with confidence, knowing that in doing so, I am joining my will with the Will of God.  God wants me to hear His Voice.  He gave It to me to be heard.

Listen in deep silence.  Be very still and open my mind.  Go past all raucous shrieks and sick imaginings that cover my Real Thoughts and hide my Eternal link with God. Sink deep into the Peace that awaits me beyond the frantic, riotous thoughts, sights and sounds of the insane world.  It is not my Reality.  I am trying to reach my Real Home.  I am trying to reach the Place where I am Truly Welcome.  I am trying to reach God.

Repeat today's idea frequently.  Practice with my eyes open when necessary, but closed when possible. Repeat today's idea whenever I can. Close my eyes on the world and realize......I invite God's Voice to speak to me today.

"God's Voice speaks to me all through the day."



No comments:

Post a Comment