Wisconsin, USA

Friday, November 30, 2012

Lesson 32 ~ I have invented the world I see.

I continue to explore cause and effect.  I am the "cause,"  the world of illusion is the "effect."

I am not the victim of the world I see because I, myself, have created it.  If I have great faith, I can move mountains.  I can move them because I made them.  I made it all up. And I can give it up just as easily.

I will see the world of illusion, or I will not see the world of illusion.  It is my choice. While I want to see it, I will see it.  When I no longer want it, it will not be there for me to see.

The "outer" world is just a reflection of the insane dream of "separation from" God. Both are of my imagination.  My only Reality is with God, in a State of Eternal Joy, Peace, Love and Unity.

Morning and Evening today, for 3-5 minutes, look around at the world I see "outside" myself.  Then close my eyes and look around at my inner world.  My inner and "outer" world are the same, so treat them equally.  Repeat today's idea and watch the images my imagination presents to my Awareness. Practice in smaller increments off and on during the day, as often as possible.  Apply today's idea to any situation that may distress me.

"I have invented the world I see."

No comments:

Post a Comment