Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lesson 19 ~ My thoughts affect the entire world.

My thoughts do not affect me alone.  Thoughts and the effects of my thoughts, are really simultaneous, for cause and effect are never separate, they only seem that way in the dream-world.

There is One Mind.  This is rarely a welcome idea at first, since it seems to carry an enormous sense of responsibility.  I may even regard this idea as an "invasion of privacy."  Yet it is a fact.  I may resist this idea, yet I will soon understand that it must be True if salvation is possible at all....and salvation IS possible because it is the Will of God.

With eyes closed, take a minute or so, four times today, searching my mind for the specific thoughts it contains.  Consider each one and name it in terms of the central person or theme it contains.  Hold each thought in my mind as I say, "This thought affects the entire world."


No comments:

Post a Comment