Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lesson 20 ~ I am determined to See.

I am determined to See.  So far, minimal effort has been required.  Yet the salvation of the "world" depends on the reversal of my thinking.  The "world" is only in my mind. When my mind is healed, the world is healed.  There is no need to get anyone else to change their ways.  There is no need to bring salvation to a brother.  If I heal MY mind, then all its thoughts (including the thought that created this world) will heal.  I need only work on MYSELF.   The "world" can only be "saved" if "I" am saved.  God has only One Son.  Even though there seems to be many "sons," there is One.....and I am he.

Now some effort will be introduced, but I must not misunderstand this required "effort" as an attempt to overwhelm me, or force me to do something against my own will.  I WANT salvation.  I WANT to be Happy.  I WANT Peace.  I have all This now but I am not Aware of It because my mind is totally undisciplined.  I do not even know how to distinguish between Joy and sorrow, pleasure and pain, Love and fear.  I am only beginning to learn to tell them apart.  And great, indeed, will be my reward.

My decision to See is all that Vision requires.  What I want is mine.  It is mine already, only I have not allowed this into my Awareness.

Today I will remind myself throughout the day that I WANT to See.  This idea also implies the recognition that I do not See now.  As I repeat the idea, I am also stating that I am determined to change my present state for a better one.......one I Truly want.

Twice an hour, perhaps every half hour, I will repeat today's idea slowly and positively. Do not be anxious or dismayed if I forget.  Just make a real effort to remember.  I can also use the idea on any situation, person or event that upsets me.  I can see differently........and I WILL.  What I desire Truly, I WILL See.

No comments:

Post a Comment